1. Tour size is 30 visitors plus accompanying teachers/staff.
2. Mil Mill comprises an education center and the operation plant. Visitors should be 12 years old or above.
3. Successful application should included both completion of this application and settlement of the tour fee.
4. All applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis subject to availability.
5. The mill has its own operations schedule, Mil Mill will not guarantee machines are in operations during the visit.
6. Our opening hours is Mon-Sat 09:30-17:00.
7. Each tour lasts for about 1 hour.
8. Visitors should arrange their own transportation, parking facilities are not provided.
9. Visitors may re-schedule or receive a refund if the booking has been cancelled due to bad weather conditions, such as black rainstorm signal or if typhoon signal number 8 and above are hoisted; or due to other unforeseen situations which Mil Mill was closed.
10. Cancellation of booking should be advised at least 14 days before, otherwise no refund will be made. The proportion of refund will be made in accordance with the following:
Notice of Cancellation Received
Less than 14 days 0%
15 to 29 days 30%
30 to 59 days 70%
60 days and above 100%
11. Participants understand and agree that Mil Mill may use and retain any photographs or videotapes (collectively, "Materials") of the Participants which may be taken during their visits, for any purpose and in all forms without incurring any liability to the Participants or any person (including the requirement to pay any compensation in respect of such use of the Materials).